Thursday, August 11, 2005

What the heck?

Why do I feel compelled to start another one of these things? Nicole, this is totally your fault. I had one for about 3 years, and it turned into a writhing mass of melodrama. Oooh, that was nice. Maybe I blog because I say insane things like "writhing mass of melodrama."

So this is where I get to talk all about me, and open the door to all of you and invite you to share in my sick little world. The world where everything is analyzed in triplicate and where I finally come to see that simple truths are really just that...truth. And there's a reason things become cliche. As much as we hate to hear them, they are true. Things like "It'll all work out in the end" and "Time heals all wounds". Oh how I hate that.

It's raining here and a bit cold. I could opt to stay here and watch Felicity for 2 hours on WE, end up crying and depressed and thinking about all the reasons why my life connects with a fictional character...or I could go to the Evil Empire of Darkness (aka WalMart) and buy deodorant.

See, already I've sucked you in. Isn't this fun?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Even though you shop at walMEAT, I love you. Your first entry was so well written, I bet you can't keep up that standard. I triple dog dare you.